1. Search in one of Boyce Library’s many online Databases for the article you need using the article information, such as article title and author. The best database to use will depend on the topic of your research. For theological studies, the ATLA religion database is a terrific resource.
2. Once you have found the article you need, check to see it is available in full-text. If the full-text article is available, there will be a link below the article title for the .pdf download.
3. If the article is not available in full-text, the next step is to make sure Boyce Library does not own the journal the article is found in. To determine the journal’s availability, click the “SFX Link Menu” button.
Then click the “Check holdings in the Library Online Catalog” button.
4. If the journal volume you need is not available from our library, click the “Request this Item through Interlibrary Loan” button within the database where you found the article.
5. Fill out the necessary information and click “Submit.” All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You will NOT receive a confirmation email from us.
When the article you requested arrives, we will send it to you via email with an expiring link.